Ramadan Tents Dubai 2017 Shortlist is coming, and with it comes the opportunity to escape the hot weather for a few weeks. If you’re looking for somewhere to stay during Ramadan, check out the shortlist of Ramadan tents that we’ve put together for you!
What is Ramadan?
Ramadan is the ninth month in the Islamic religious calendar and it is observed by Muslims worldwide as a time of fasting. Ramadan is usually a month of spiritual reflection and fasting, but it can also be an opportunity to give back to the community.
Muslims abstain from eating, drinking, smoking and sex from sunrise to sunset during Ramadan. In some cases, employers may allow employees to take unpaid leave for Ramadan.
How to Observe Ramadan in Dubai
If you’re planning on observing Ramadan in Dubai this year, you’ll want to make sure you have the right gear. The holy month is hot and humid, so a good tent is essential for keeping you comfortable and protected from the sun.
Here are some of the best Ramadan tents for Dubai: The Hillel Tent is a great option if you’re looking for an affordable yet durable tent. It’s made out of heavy-duty fabric and comes with a rainfly to protect you from the elements.
If you’re looking for something a bit more luxurious, the Marrakesh Tent is perfect. It’s spacious and comes with a luxury bed and mosquito netting to keep you safe during your night prayers.
Either of these tents will get the job done, but be sure to check out all of our Ramadan tents in our store before making your purchase! More Post Visit .
Where to Stay during Ramadan in Dubai
If you are looking for a comfortable and relaxed place to stay during Ramadan in Dubai, then you should consider staying in one of the many tents available in the city. There are several reputable tents providers in Shortlist Dubai that offer excellent service and facilities.
Some of the best places to stay during Ramadan include The Tent Company, which is located in Jumeirah Beach Plaza, and The Tent Emporium, which is located near Al Quoz.
Both of these tents provide excellent customer service and will make sure that you have a relaxing time during the holy month. If camping is more your style, then you should check out Jungle Camping at Dubai Creek.
This campground offers top-quality facilities such as showers, toilets, and a playground for children. Plus, there’s plenty of space for everyone to enjoy their own peace and quiet during Ramadan.
What to Eat during Ramadan in Dubai
The holy month of Ramadan is a time for Muslims to fast from sun-up to sun-down. Ramadan is the ninth month in the Islamic calendar and it’s usually considered to be the holiest month of the year.
During Ramadan, Muslims are asked to abstain from food, drink, smoking and sexual activity from sunrise until sunset. Although fasting isn’t always easy, there are plenty of delicious and nutritious foods that Muslims can enjoy during Ramadan.
Here are some of our favourites:
- Dried Fruits & Vegetables: A great way to satisfy your sweet tooth during Ramadan is by eating dried fruits and vegetables. These include figs, dates, apricots, raisins and dried mangoes.
- Halwa: Halwa is a type of sweet pudding made from sugar, flour, milk and nuts. It’s often served with cream or ice cream as part of a Muslim breakfast or dessert.
- Shawerma: Shawerma is a lamb or chicken dish that’s popular in Arabic countries like Syria, Lebanon and Bahrain. The meat is cooked on a spit with spices such as cumin and paprika before being wrapped in a flatbread dough and grilled or baked.
- Kebabs: Kebabs are another great option for satisfying your appetite during Ramadan. They can be made with meats such as beef, lamb or chicken skewered on a stick and grilled or baked.
Tips for a successful Ramadan in Dubai
- Make sure you have enough food and water One of the most important things to remember during Ramadan is to make sure you are well-hydrated. Make sure to pack a good supply of food and drinks to keep you energized throughout the day. Try not to drink alcohol or consume large amounts of sugary snacks, as these will only add to your tiredness and cravings later on.
- Stick to a strict daily routine Ramadan is a time for reflection and spiritual growth, so it is important that you stick to a strict daily routine. Make sure everything you do during the day is related to your faith in some way. This could include reading your Quran or praying, fasting during the daylight hours, or simply spending time with loved ones. By following this routine religiously, you will be more likely to achieve success in Ramadan.
- Avoid distractions as much as possible It can be very tempting during Ramadan to watch TV or spend time online, but Resist! These activities will only serve to distract you from your prayers and meditation sessions. If you find yourself struggling to concentrate, try taking some quiet walks outside or listening to calming music instead.
computer repair near me
Apple MacBook Repair Service
Laptop Hardware Repairs