The Future of Blogging In India
Do you know what is Blogging?
Do you want to know about future of Blogging in India? Do you also get curious that how will India change in next five years? What Jobs opportunity will be there? What will be your source of Income? Can you generate passive Income?
If yes then don’t worry. In this blog I will tell you deeply about what is Blogging and What is the future of blogging in India. If you have curious about the blogging and earn money than you are in right place. So let’s get started
What is a Blog?
In simple words blog is a online dairy which is frequently gets updated by the blog owner. In your blog you can share information about anything that you have good knowledge of.
For Example – If you are interested and passionate about mobile phones and technology related things you may start a blog website on a tech niche.
It is a open platform for all, if you have knowledge about any field. You can express your thoughts through your blog.
Blog and Blogger? Are they different or same?
A lot of people hear this words for first time and they get confused. So for those who get confused about blog and blogger. They are different termed as below:
Blogger: A blogger is a person who owns a website and runs that website. They write content related to his/her passion or niche.
Blog : It is information or data type of content that displayed on the web page of the website. It shared by the blogger on his blog.
Future of blogging in India?
The future of blogging in India is very bright. The blogging is growing day by day and it is expected to grow on a massive scale in the upcoming years.
Most of people say that, In today’s era Video content is required more but writing content is also equally important. People will always need a blog for themselves.
Blogging plays an important role. The rapid growth of the Internet and Technology gives opportunities for blogging. If you are thinking to start a blog. Start it now, because blogging has along way to go in India.
Is the Future of blogging still safe in India?
Yes Future of blogging in India is 100% safe.
Every seconds billions of people search their problems on Google. There are a lot of people who want to get the solution of their problem immediately that is why they search it on Google. So If bloggers are not there then who will provide the content or information. Think smart its blogger who provide the content through blog or websites. So, future of blogging in India is going to grow alot more that you have imagined and in the whole world also because it is a digital age.
As you know our PM Shri Narendra Modi highly focuses on Digital Marketing. He is the first PM who is trying to promote Digital Marketing in India. Digital Marketing is a future demand in India. If you know how to write a blog, how to make a website, what is SEO, how to write content, how to manage a website etc. you can get paid more than you you have ever thought.
Lessons learned by people during the Lock-down
As you all know all big industries and businesses were shut down in lockdown. So, most people are at home. During Lockdown who will be earning just sitting at home through the Internet. The Bloggers, Youtubers, All those who have their business online. Expect them every one is suffered during the lockdown. Thousands of people have lost their job in India during this pandemic.
So, how they can earn by just sitting at home. Blogging is a great opportunity for you all. As I already discussed, the Future of blogging in India is developing. The future demands this and if you have mastered this skill then my friend you earn a great amount of money by at least giving 5-6 hours to your website. So, if you are thinking about starting a blog, start right away.
If you are doing a job and not satisfied with job salary and want side option to generate more money then you can start blogging. The benefits of starting a blog are that it will give to passive income. Which helps you to enjoy your life better and fulfill your dreams.
Advantages of Blogging
- Blogging gives you freedom: Blogging is the work that you can do by sitting at any location and at any time whenever you are free. It will also give you time to think about other activities also. In blogging, you just give your 5-6 hours daily to your website that’s it. At other times you can enjoy whatever you like, Spend time with your family, etc.
- Increase your writing skill: How you can improve your writing skill is just by writing and writing day by day. On the internet you read other blogs also and you write your own which help you to identify your errors and you work on them and it will increase your writing skill daily.
- Your knowledge increases: Blogging increases your knowledge because in blogging you have to research a lot of things on your topics in which you have to write a blog. Through research, your knowledge will also increase and your creativity also increase. How you present that blog on the web page. You will learn a lot of new things. Your knowledge grows day by day.
- Connects with new people: Through blogging, you connect with other people. You grow some audience and that audience you grow by your blog. You write for the people and those people will grow your blog. You maintain healthy relationships with them. You make friends on social networking sites that you never met face to face.
- Earn Extra Income: You earn extra money through blogging. They are a lot of bloggers who are earning a great amount of money through blogging. There are many ways you earn money from your website. Through Adsense,Affiliate Marketing,Promotions of brands, etc. In starting you have to do handwork and maintain regularity.
- You are your own boss: In blogging you are your own boss. You are not under any boss to follow rules and regulations.You have the owner of your site and you have to do work according to you. You are not under someone to take permission from anybody, you are the full authority to take any decision without hesitation.
Things you should know while starting a blog
Choose right platform
If you are serious about blogging and wanna do something different then go for WordPress.com.
There are a lot more features present in WordPress as compare to bloggers.In WordPress, you will buy the domain name and hosting.
After that you can install WordPress you wanna work as a professional blogger and want to earn money then WordPress gives you great options.
If you are a beginner and wanna start a blog then. Looking for hosting that is in the budget.
You should check cheap and reliable hosting services like Hostinger.
Find Right Domain Name
Choosing the Right domain name is very important. The domain extension is that where you want your website get visited. If you have a website for local businesses then go for.in or If you want to explore your website more to the world the go for .com. and benefit of the .com domain is that you can rank your website at the international level. And you get traffic Internationally. You can use Godaddy to buy a Domain name. However, If you want a Free Domain then you should checkout Hostinger. They provide free domain of your choice if you buy a hosting plan.
Choosing The perfect Hosting
Choosing your hosting for your website is very important because in hosting your all files get stored.
Don’t waste your time in free hosting, invest some money, and go for better hosting. If you are a beginner then you should go for cheap hosting services like Hostinger. Personally I have been using it for almost a year and its totally worth it. However cheap hosting providers do not that good performance but its different with Hostinger. The performance is absolutely the same as a High Priced Hosting.
What are Web Hosting sites?
What are web hosting sites? I know you have a lot of doubts about that. Be tension free we will help you out to clear all your queries about how to make a website or how to start…
SEO is Very Important
SEO stands for (Search Engine Optimization). If you are serious about growing your website. You should work on it from starting. It optimizes your website in which you rank in search engines.SEO is important if you want more traffic.
As you know users click on the top 5,6 rank pages suggested by search engines.If you want that your blog came on these 5,6 pages than you have to do SEO research.
They are Free tools also in which you can type your keyword and check whether the keyword volume, Seo difficulty is good enough that you can use it in your blog. Ubersuggest is a free tool where you can check.
They are many paid tool also where you find exactly good keywords for your blog. If you want to invest than there are Ahrefs and SEMrush tools where you can invest and check your keywords. These two are the world’s best SEO optimization and keyword research tools
Types of SEO
- On-Page SEO:
- On-page SEO is an SEO where you can do this within your website. On-page SEO includes Keywords, Meta description, Title tags, Internal links, Text length, optimizing content etc.
- Off-Page SEO:
- Off-page SEO is an SEO that you do off-page which includes Generating the Backlinks from trusted sites, Social promotions, Domain authority, Guest Posts etc.
- Technical SEO:
- Technical SEO is basically which includes Image optimisation, Page Loading Speed, Page crawling, XML sitemaps etc.
5. Maintain Regularity: You have to be consistent while uploading blogs. As you see some popular site is post blogs every day because that is the key. They maintain the regularity from the start. You don’t have to post every day just post at least 3 blogs in a week that enough. And you can post more in the future as per your schedule. Be in discipline don’t get distracted and focus on your goals.
6. Be Patience: Blogging requires a lot of patience. If you are thinking, You have to earn money the day after you make a website.No my friend you are wrong in that. Blogger can’t get success immediately. It requires patience, hard work, skills, positive mindset that makes a person a successful blogger.
Sometimes you fail you learn but don’t give up just think what is not going right and work on it. Most of the people fail in blogging as they think that blogging is an overnight success and they get rich very quick. Future of blogging in India is very great so don’t loose hopes.
Hostinger Web Hosting
Hostinger is providing the best hosting in affordable price checkout the hosting. We are also using this Hosting so we are recommending you Hostinger. Click on our link to get tremendous offers. Hurry Up
The Future of Blogging In India